Champions for Change (CFC) is a leadership development program designed to shine a national spotlight on Native youth like you who are leading positive change in your communities. The CFC program gives Native youth a national platform to:
- Educate new stakeholders about the challenges and strengths of Native communities,
- Lift up youth perspectives on the issues you find most important,
- Celebrate your innovative ideas and hard work to tackle tough issues, and
- Receive support and encouragement to help you grow as strong leaders and advocates.
We’re still searching for the five young leaders who will join our fifth class of Champions for Change. We need your energy, leadership, and partnership to ensure that Native youth have meaningful opportunities to impact the issues that matter the most.
Make sure your application and three recommendations are submitted by Friday, November 18 to be considered for the 2017 class of Champions for Change.
REMEMBER: A COMPLETE Champions for Change application includes:
- Youth Application (Your chance to tell us your leadership story in a brief essay or video)
- Adult Recommendation Form #1
- Adult Recommendation Form #2
- Peer Recommendation Form