(Ya’at’eeh) (Greetings in the Diné Bizaad language)!
This Gen-I Native Opportunities Weekly (NOW) message shares information about $1,000 Zumper College Scholarship:
Zumper, a national home and apartment rental search site, is looking for outstanding students who have helped their classmates or community in a tremendous way. Maybe you started a club that raised $10,000 for charity, or championed recycling and sustainable practices across campus. For those who have taken the Gen-I Challenge, your challenge efforts work too!
Please visit the scholarship information page here: https://www.zumper.com/apartments-scholarship
- Any legal U.S. resident in high school or college who will be attending an accredited university or college in Fall 2016 is eligible to apply.
- To apply, please submit a short piece of writing, that includes the following:
- 1. How you’ve impacted your fellow student body or community;
- 2. An intro to housing near your school. Where are the best areas for students to live? You can also include up to 5 original images from around campus. If we like them, we may include them on our site and mobile apps (accredited to you of course!).
- Please submit the all application materials to the online Scholarship Application Form.
- Winter: November 15, 2016;
- Scholarship opportunities will be opened every semester.
For more information
For more information, including additional instructions, guidelines, essay questions and any additional questions please visit the $1,000 Zumper College Scholarship webpage.
Please be sure to read the Scholarship Terms & Conditions before applying.