The Seminole Tribe of Florida’s Native Learning Center is pleased to announce the Training for Grants Management and Organizational Development in Tribal Communities taking place in their newly renovated training facility in Hollywood, FL on September 12-15, 2016.
Registration is FREE for Native Americans and those working within Indian Country! Click here to reserve your spot.
This unique training will dedicate two full days to Grants Management and two full days of Organizational Development for Tribal programs.
Grants Management, September 12-13, 2016
- Provides a refresher on general grant management requirements
- Highlights grant management requirements with the implementation of the “super circular” 2 CRF Part 200
- Reviews the new OMB guidance, addressing concerns in areas that are relevant to various Tribes/Tribal organizations.
Organizational Development, September 14-15, 2016
- Explains program planning and development
- Reviews the importance of feasibility studies, strategic planning, and performance based budgeting
- Provides detailed case studies that highlight best practices for positive organizational development.
For more information on this training, click here.