Han Mitakuyapi (“Hello my relatives!” in the Dakota language)!
This Native Opportunities Weekly (NOW) message shares information about the Stanford MBA Future Leaders Program!
The Stanford MBA Future Leaders Program is a three-day residential event that introduces students from diverse backgrounds to an MBA education and post-MBA career opportunities.
Standford MBA Future Leaders are given the opportunity to:
- Live on campus.
- Participate in the classroom.
- Engage in innovation and leadership activities.
- Gain exposure to the Stanford Graduate School of Business (GSB) and Bay Area communities.
The program will take place at Stanford GSB from August 11-14, 2016. All costs for transportation to and from the program (including airfare), as well as lodging and food during the program, are covered.
- You must be a US citizen or permanent resident entering your junior year in college and have completed your sophomore year by June 2016.
The application includes:
- Educational history
- Extracurricular involvement and employment history (if applicable)
- A recommendation from a college advisor or work/internship supervisor, and
- Two short essays (450 words each).
All application materials must be submitted by 5 pm Pacific Time on Thursday, March 17, 2016.
For questions about the program or about your application, contact the Standford MBA Admissions Office at (650) 723-2766 or MBA_Admissions@gsb.stanford.edu . The MBA Admissions Office is open from Monday through Friday, 8:00 am — 4:00 pm Pacific Time.