The application deadline for Champions for Change is now extended to:
Still working on your Champions for Change application? There’s still time! The deadline to submit your application and three recommendations has been extended to Thursday, January 14.
The Center for Native American Youth (CNAY) will recognize its 4th class of Champions for Change in February in Washington, DC. We are still accepting applications — which require 1essay or video, 2 adult recommendation forms, and 1 peer recommendation form — from young Native American leaders (age 14-22) who are creating positive change in their communities. Click here to view the application.
TO APPLY: Each application must include all of the following components:
- A completed Youth Application, including an essay or video response to a series of questions about your priorities and leadership initiative;
- Two (2) Adult Recommendations; and
- One Peer Recommendation.
CFC OPPORTUNITIES: Champions serve a one-year term on CNAY’s Youth Advisory Board and receive:
- A certificate of recognition and medal;
- All-expense-paid trip with a family member to Washington, DC, for a series of national recognition events in February 2016;
- Opportunities throughout the year to travel and attend conferences across the country,
- Opportunities to meet with Members of Congress; and
- Champions are also eligible for consideration for a future visit from a member of CNAY’s Board of Advisors to their home community to share more about their initiative for change.
To APPLY ONLINE, visit http://cnay.org/Online_Application.html.
Please contact CNAY at 202.736.2905 or email@example.com with any questions.