Are you making a difference in your community through sport or physical activity? Are you interested in taking your program to the next level?
To be eligible to receive an N7 grant, an applicant must meet all of the following requirements:
- Submit a complete application.
- For U.S. applicants, you must be one of the following:
- A 501(c)(3) public charity;
- A Federally-recognized Indian Tribe; or
- A school, but you must have a fiscal sponsor who has tax-exempt status.
- For Canadian applicants, you must be a non-profit entity.
- Primarily serve the Native American or Aboriginal community.
- Have a sports, wellness, or physical activity focus.
- Serve youth, high school age or younger.
- Describe how you measure success and results.
- Agree to provide reports demonstrating success and results from N7 grant funds.
- Applicants that demonstrate consistent or sustained community programming and impacts, rather than one-time events, will be given priority.
The application deadline is on November 15, 2015 11:59 PM PST and grants can only be requested up to $10,000(cash only).
Don’t wait, apply now and help your community achieve its health and wellness goals!